Saturday, October 7, 2017

Land of Lincoln


We've arrived in Illinois and continue to love taking as many back roads as we can from one place to another. I had to make Mark stop to get a picture of this barn because a big reason for starting this blog was to share pics with my mom of the places we end up. This barn picture is for you, Mom. Most of the pictures I post are made by Mark so I loved this recent picture I captured of Markie making a picture on our daily hike.



We discovered that most of the parks we wanted to visit in southern Illinois, have 20 or 25 walk in sites that you don't have to reserve (first come first serve) so this last part of the trip has been less planned and more spontaneous. We didn't know Illinois had a Little Grand Canyon and It ended up being one of our favorite hikes!



No comments:

Post a Comment