Monday, March 9, 2020

Saying Goodbye to Utah



As we pack up to move on to our next destination, I’m reminded of a quote I like by Albert Einstein, “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you have to keep moving.” Our next stop should be the polar opposite to where we have been this week. We are headed for Nellis Air Force base, outside Las Vegas, Nevada. Mark has been to Las Vegas before, but I haven’t. He describes it as “Chuck E. Cheese” for adults. That may be an apt description, but I need to see and experience it for myself. We know the Air Force base can’t compete with this park’s stunning natural beauty, but it doesn’t have to. After a week of breathtaking hikes and biking we are ready for the spectacle of the “City that Never Sleeps.” After all, life is all about balance and movement!


No comments:

Post a Comment